WhatsApp messaging platform presents a multi-device Beta which is one of the considerable change in history. This WhatsApp beta will work out a fixed problem for multiple users. With the assistance of multi-device support, users can utilize WhatsApp on various appliances at the same time. But the personal data like messages, media, and calls will stay end-to-end encrypted.
How to join the WhatsApp Beta:
If you want to join the WhatsApp Beta then firstly update the latest version of WhatsApp on your appliance. After that, When you join the beta, then you’ll require to relink your linked devices.
For iPhone devices
To join whatsapp Beta on iPhone follow the given below steps;
Firstly, open Whatsapp.
Click on the setting option which is indicated on the bottom right of the phone screen.
Now, click on linked devices.
After that, a message will pop up which tells you about the unique feature. Only click ok.
Click on multi-device Beta.
Click on the Blue join Beta button that is at the bottom of the screen.
After joining, relink all companion devices.
Read More : Apkfew WhatsApp Apps
For Android devices:
To join whatsapp Beta on Android devices follow the given below steps;
Open the WhatsApp on your device.
Click on the three dots option.
Now, click on linked devices. Then a pop-up message will appear. Tap on the Ok option.
Tap on multi-device beta.
Join the beta and follow the directions.
Benefits of using WhatsApp Beta:
- WhatsApp beta users can pause and resume voice messages while they are being recorded on the app. And especially when users can’t record a voice message in one go.
- WhatsApp has added a new feature called HD Photos. By using this feature, users can share quality photos.
- New privacy option is available in WhatsApp Beta. When users click on ‘My Contact except’ option then they can select those contact who don’t want to see your dp.
- WhatsApp also expands the time limit for the ‘Delete for Everyone’ feature. Now, beta users have a one-hour time limit to delete a message.
Limitations of using Whatsapp Beta:
The following are some limitations of using Whatsapp Beta;
- You can’t operate more than one phone with your account simultaneously.
- You can’t see the Live location on linked devices
- You can’t join, view, or reset group invites from companion devices
- People who are utilizing old versions of WhatsApp you can not communicate with them.
WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business app beta users can utilize the latest version of WhatsApp beta on Android and iPhone. It will be accessible to WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business app users in few countries. While, the multi-device whatsapp beta will be using all over the world.